Shalaka foundation is promoted by highly qualified and experienced people sharing common passion for Education. The promoters are well known personalities in the field of academics, management, training-placement and infrastructure development.
At shalaka Foundation we believe student is a center of educational institute and role of teacher is friend, guide and Philosopher. Institute follows philosophy of
By the teachers……………!
of the Students………….!!
for the society…………..!!!
Mr. Ravi Lunawat
Founder & President
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering. He has been faculty member for well-known Engineering College. He has started Shalaka Groups in 1995.With the thought to serve the society with absolute integrity; Shalaka Group took shape 17 years ago in view of growing demands in infrastructure, real estate & education. Shalaka Group started with power distribution network & ventured into utility infrastructure & research & development in power sector. With the registered office & headquarters at Pune, the company has spread it wings to Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Goa, Nagpur, Indore, Raipur & Jodhpur.
Prof. Milind Joshi
Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering and has more than three decades of experience in the engineering, academics and training domains. Prof. Joshi is the pioneer for the career empowerment courses like Piping Design Engineering &Construction, Boiler & Plant Equipment Design & Engineering, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Process Engineering & Simulation. Prof M R Joshi has vast experience in Technical education at various capacities and had worked in reputed organizations such as V.I.T., M.I.T.
- Member, faculty of Engineering Pune University.
- Member, Board of studies, University of Pune.
His core competence is in –
Conducting various Industry Oriented Training Programmers.
Teaching and counseling for career development of students.
He has more than 6000 working professionals to his credit, currently with various industries at various capacities in India and abroad.
Prof. Prashant Kasabe
Bachelors & Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering as well as Post Graduate Diplomas in Piping Design Engineering & Construction, Applied Bio-Technology and Water & Wastewater Treatment. Mr. Kasabe has more than seven years’ experience in the Engineering, Consultancy and Training domains. During the initial years in his career he worked as Process Engineer in leading MNCs. He has worked in various capacities in technical and management functions. He has been a faculty member for many years for PG Diploma courses. A firm believer in non-feudal structure, respect for the rights of all Associates, Clients, Transparency and Empowerment of people. He has helped create a company in which day-to-day operational decision making is de-centralized and ethical behavior is the norm at all levels.
Prof. Bharat Bhushan Sood
DEAN Training & Placements
He is graduated from reputed BITS PILANI in Mechanical Engineering.
He has completed his M.B.A. from Faculty of Management Studies (F.M.S.) University of Delhi.
He has vast Experience of Over 30 years with reputed national & multinational companies like Premier Automobiles, Hero Honda Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Automotive Axles Limited, Greaves Cotton Ltd., International Tractors Ltd.
His Achivements :
- He has worked in various managerial capacities and has been instrumental in creating greenfield projects like Hero Honda, the world’s single largest manufacturers of two wheelers.
- He has been consultant to companies like Kirloskar Oil Engines / Escorts Ltd.
- Credited with turning around of sick companies, putting them on growth path & making them global.
- Widely travelled and have visited countries and cities (over 30) like Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Malaysia.
- Greaves Cotton Limited, Pune till 2006 as Group General Manager (Technical tie up with BOMAG, MWM, LOMBARDINI, PIAGGIO, CIFA)
- Automotive Axles Limited, Mysore till 1994 as General Manager [Joint Venture with MERITOR CORPORATION, (USA)].
Mahindra & Mahindra, Nasik till 1989.
- Establishment of the Vendor base in Nasik and implemented JIT concept by streamlining supply chain management. Put the company on the growth trajectory.
- Hero Honda Motors Limited till 1985
- Establishment the organization from scratch including vendor base, to Honda’s quality and cost parameters.
- Establishment of complete supply chain.
Put up the single location largest plant in the world for two wheelers.
Prof. Dr. Rahul Khandagale
PhD. Metallurgy (IIT Mumbai).,
Total Experience 17 years.,
Total 3 years as Principal